Sweet Nightmares
Two weekes ago I started writing my new secret project. I'm very, very excited about it. Only two people know what it is and will remain so for a long while.
For the past few nights I've been meeting a character that is in it. He found me, tracked me down, revealed himself to me. Not the kind of character you want to meet in a dream, but there really isn't any other place you'd want to meet him. He tries to take over my mind, yet unbeknowest to him my mind is in control of him. I don't think people realize the evil that men do. I don't really either, but this character has given me a taste. A bitter-sweet flavor that runs down the throat and spoils the mind. And as he tries his trickery to rule me, as he will over other characters in my story, all that is revealed to me are all that I need to know to depict this character in his true nature. The only annoying part is he hasn't told me his name yet. Oh well, he will in time.
Yes I know, my bedtime story is scaring everyone. Deal with it. Sweet nightmares everyone.
For the past few nights I've been meeting a character that is in it. He found me, tracked me down, revealed himself to me. Not the kind of character you want to meet in a dream, but there really isn't any other place you'd want to meet him. He tries to take over my mind, yet unbeknowest to him my mind is in control of him. I don't think people realize the evil that men do. I don't really either, but this character has given me a taste. A bitter-sweet flavor that runs down the throat and spoils the mind. And as he tries his trickery to rule me, as he will over other characters in my story, all that is revealed to me are all that I need to know to depict this character in his true nature. The only annoying part is he hasn't told me his name yet. Oh well, he will in time.
Yes I know, my bedtime story is scaring everyone. Deal with it. Sweet nightmares everyone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home