Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Destiny's Cure

Today marks a day of resistance and defiance. A day of resolution and revolution. For there are two I have words to share with. Two who's end marks the victory of this day. And these words I am soon to lay out are the last they will ever hear from my tongue.

To you Mr. Pessimism, you will no longer be my shadow. Your destructive nature will fade from my surroundings and be a part of me no longer. For it is your nature that tears down dreams and limits the ability for one to achieve. Hear me now Pessimism! My foot stands solid in the ground. The line has been crossed and you now will no longer take the joy of feeding off me. Fury and rage will be your fate until the end! And my soul will no longer be part of your source of power!

And to you Ms. Doubt, you will no longer be the whispers that consume my ears. Take your seductive lure and your blood thirsty teeth and find another prey. For you are the seed of everything that fails. You devour my hopes and consume them until there is no hope left. Your greed for destruction and failure will turn into your own demise. Pessimism and Doubt, hear me now! Destiny has a different day for me. A cure has run through my veins. A new painting has been completed. A painting that has no paint for you to be displayed with. And if you, yes I am now talking to you who indwell these two evil beings, think you can continue to influence me, you are far from anything that is right. You cynics, you skeptics, hear me now! No longer will I take a part of you, no longer will I use my precious time to converse with you. For you are the waste that sucks all life out of humanity and destroys the dreams of all. I walk away from you as you bleed in the street. But I'm sure you'll wipe the blood off your lip and come after me again. But beware you destructive beings! For hope is as strong as it has been in me. And my dreams will wield the sword that will decapitate your deeds. Mr. Pessimism, Ms. Doubt, you are no longer welcome here. So take your demons by hand and leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home