Life Based On Lies
I just got back from seeing Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby and I must say it was pretty darn hilarious. Through the hilarity of it all there were a couple parts that got me thinking deeply. One of those I thought I would pop onto here. After Ricky Bobby finds out that something his father told him when he was a kid wasn't true, which is what he based his whole life on, he finds himself confused and not knowing what to do. Which raised a question in my mind, what if you base your whole life on a lie, thinking its the truth? Or maybe just part of your life? How many people out there base their lives on lies living their life like everything's fine and dandy? It's sad to think there are so many people out there living what they think is the truth when in reality its just a life based on lies. But with that thought and this example to thrive off of, it motivates me even more to shine the light of truth to these lost people basing their lives on lies.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home